Twas tagged (indirectly) by Elesette
, and thought i'd give this a go
001. What is your name?: Sarah C:
002. Spell your name backwards: Haras ;A;
003. Date of birth: January first....1358. BC.
004. Male or female?: female~
005. Astrological sign: Capricorn!
006. Nicknames: Uh, none IRL. Dawny online, I guess?
007. Occupation?: School. No wait, it's summer, so I guess i'm unemployed.
008. Height: ALMOST 5"8
009. Weight: something like 115
010. Hair color: Lightish caramel brown
011. Eye color: Blue-gray but sort of hazel sometimes.
012. Where were you born?: Madison, Wisconsin <3
013. Where do you reside now?: Juneau AK~
014. Age: 3370, according to my date of birth.
015. Screen names: variants of Dawny05
017. What does your screen name stand for?: Uhm, well back when I was a hardcore Warriors junkie my warrior name was Dawnsky (made it up for myself, not from the generator). And... I guess it just developed from there?
018. What is your LJ name? Dawny05, but I haven't even set foot in the LJverse for a loooong time.
019. What does your diary name stand for?: Diary? What? Nosrsly, I've tried keeping one but it always falls apart.
020. Pets: Scarlet my golden lab <3 also my brown tabby who I just call Kitty or Cat because my brother named her 'Quiet' when he was little, and if i were a cat i wouldn't want people calling me Quiet.
021. Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake?: Uhm....idek. 3370.
022. Piercings?: Nope. Idontevenhavemyearspiercedlol
023. Tattoos?: Nooope.
024. Shoe size: like 9, 9 1/2
025. Righty or lefty?: Righty!
026. Wearing: Old basketball shorts, and a tshirt from the most amazing icecream/popcorn shop ever.
027. Hearing: that reminds me, i need music. So in that case, www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTwNPl…
028. Feeling: Content, i guess.
029. Eating/drinking: I CRAVE NUTELLA.
~Friends Stuff~ Which one of your friends is the....
030. Craziest?: Tiana, Heavyn, Aurora... pretty much all of us. Except Laura, haha :,D
031. Loudest?: Heavyn.
"And Sarah has the scars to prove it!"
032. Nicest?: Aurora. But also Laura. And Abby.
033. Bitchiest?: None. Me. loljk i don't know,
034. Life of the party?: Heavyn? Tiana? idk, all of us. Except Laura, again.
wonder why that is
. Also except for Tiana when we're in public
035. Jock?: Like sports jock? Then none of us LOL
036. Prep?: None really...
037. Rebel?: ...Heavyn? IDEK. Wait, Lilykate! lol, yes!
038. Cutest?: EVERYONE. TIANA. ABBY. HEAVYN. AURORA. LAURA. JEANNE-LIN. LILYKATE. NELLY. ALL MY FRIENDS FROM WISCONSIN. EVERYBODAY. Except me, lol
039. Best friend of the same sex?: See above^
040. Best friend of the oppisite sex: Noah! and Nathan! Calvin, Justin, Matthew 1 and Matthew 2 (lol, i guess?)
041. Most popular?: IDK. Maybe Tiana? Mira and Em and Bets, lol
042. Rudest?: haha, Heavyn xD dun worry gurl, we love ya
043. Most shy?: In, like, normal situations, probs Laura. But then she's in all sorts of plays and does fine. Go figure.
044. Dumbest?: ....idk
045. Smartest?: Laura. And Tiana. I'm in all the advanced classes too but i suck at math.
046. Weirdest?: ....We all define ourselves as weird. It's how we roll.
047. Has the best hair?: Everyone but me ;x; seriously, my hair is a rats' nest.
048. Best personality?: They're all funny! And nice! and cool! And i can't even decide.
049. Most talented?: Same. Depends on what kind of talent.
050. Most ghetto?: lolwut
051. Most spoiled?: AURORA, I SWEAR, HER HOUSE IS LIKE A MANSION, AND HER MOM MAKES THE BEST FOOD, EVER 8D
052. Drama queen?: Heavyn, Tiana, and me XD
053. Pain in the ass?: Depends on who you're asking, lol. None to me.
most of the time
054. Funniest?: Errybody.
055. Best advice giver?: Tiana, Heavyn, Laura, Aurora, Abby, Lilykate...
056. Druggie?: INVISIBLE BOB.
057. Most likely to join a cult?: LOL, CALVIN! haha jk Calvin
058. Have you lost touch with a good friend recently?: My frans in Wisconsin D,:
059. Person you've been friends with the longest?: Emmaaaaaa~
060. How many friends do you have on your buddy list?: like how many people am i friends with? or is this some LJ thing I'm horribly ignorant of? I'm friends with over 20 people at LEAST. But half of them are in wisconsin, so i don't see them.
~Love/Kissing/And Other Stuff~
061. Have you ever been in love?: Like serious love? Not yet.
062. How many people have you told "I love you"?: ...My parents?
063. How many people have you been in love with?: No one, really.
064. How many people have you kissed?: Like a billion, if you count family.
065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?: My mom? My grandma? Yeah. And all those aunts.
066. How many people have you dated?: None. Forever alone, maaaan.
067. What do you look for in a guy/girl?: Nice. Funny. IDK. Looks-wise, i really don't care. maybe people who look like certain actors.
068. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?: Face? IDK. General personality.
069. What type of guy/girl do you usually go for?: ....nice people?
070. Do you have a bf/gf?: No.
071. If so where did you meet them?: Mars. We went to pigfarts together.
072. What do you like most about your bf/gf?: How awesomely non-existent they are.
073. Do you have a crush right now?: I am not even answering that.
074. If so, who is it?: Invisible Bob. You got me!
075. Do you believe in love at first sight?: Sure.
076. Do you remember your first love?: Lol, i remember my first crush.
077. Who is the first person you kissed?: My parents
078. Do you believe in fate?: Sorta?
079. Do you believe in soul mates?: Sure, i guess. it's a cool concept to play with in fiction.
080. If so do you believe you'll ever find yours?: Well i hope so.
104. How many siblings do you have?: a younger
105. What are your parents names?: Dean and Kathy
106. What are your siblings names?: Wyatt
107. How many siblings does your mother have?: twin younger bros
108. How many siblings does your father have?: Uh, one sister and...3? brothers.
109. Where are your parents from?: Ohio and Minnesota.
110. Is your family close?: Yeah
111. Does your family get together for holidays?: We used to, in Wisconsin, but now not really 'cause i guess its too far away or sumthin'
112. Do you have a drunk uncle?: Nope!
113. Any medical problems run through your family?: Not major ones.
114. Does someone in your family wear a toupee?: wait what
115. Do you have any nieces or nephews?: no
116. Are your parents divorced?: Nope C:
117. Do you have step parents?: No~
118. Has your family ever disowned another member of your family?: People still do that? is it like a legal process or what?
120. Did some of your family come to America from another country?: from Germany waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back.
121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life?: IDK. it changes.
122. What's the most embarrasing cd you own?: kidz bop, oh god.
123. What's the best cd you own?: *shrug* i don't really have many CDS of bands i've recently liked. get all the songs from itunes.
124. What song do you absolutely hate?: There are pop songs that i dislike, but that isn't even comparable to this song called Doubletake by Spyro Gyra, this really horrible jazz music band. ughh. my brother is obsessed with it. ughhhhhhh.
125. Do you sing in the shower?: ohyes.
126. What song reminds you of that special someone?: none really.
152. Color: Teal! closely followed by lime green, and maybe orange.
153. Food: CHUNKY-PEANUTBUTTER-NUTELLA-BLUEBERRY-TORTILLA-OR-CREPE-WRAP-WITH-WHIPPED-CREAM. Also, egg rolls, and potstickers, and fettuccine alfredo.
154. Song: Right now? Some Nights by Fun.
155. Show: SHERLOCK SHERLOCKSHERLOCKSHERLOCK. Doctor Who is pretty awesome too, and so is Inspector Lewis, but SHERLOCK, ALL THE WAY, SHERLOCK! 8D
156. School subject: Art! But of the core classes, probably English.
157. Band/singer: The Fray, Coldplay, Florence + The Machine, The Cab...tons more, those are a precious few.
158. Animal: IDEK anymore. Snow leopard? Wolf? Racoon? (those are all legitimate suggestions, btw
159. Outfit: jeans and a t-shirt, i guess
160. Radio station: mix one-oh-siiiiiiiiiiiix~ (point 2)
161. Movie: Uhm, Avengers and it's companion movies? Hunger Games (THEY NEED TO RELEASE THE ACTOR FOR FINNICK)? Harry Potter movies? i really don't know Xp
162. Pair of shoes: my tennis shoes C: though i'm getting converse soon. can't wait!
163. Cartoon: Sponge bob! really, that's like my go-to show when i need to let my brain turn to mush for a bit. it's pretty much always on nick. But in reality, Adventure Time! Or Regular Show or Avatar (TLA and LoK)
164. Actor: Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch, Andrew Scott, Rupert Graves, Tom Hiddleston, the Hemsworths, Josh Hutcherson, Tom Felton, Alan Rickman, Ralph Fiennes, Matthew Lewis, Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith...
165. Actress: Una Stubbs, Louise Brealey, Emma Watson, Maggie Smith, Helena Bonham Carter, Evanna Lynch, Bonnie Wright, Jennifer Lawrence, Billie Piper, and Lara Pulver. Oh, and Lauren Lopez c:
166. Potato chip: classic~
167. Drink: Water. Or cherry-pomegranate crystal light
168. Alcoholic drink: none?
169. Holiday: i don't know. Halloween or Christmas.
170. Perfume/cologneink : none
171. Pizza topping: PINEAPPLE C:
172. Jello flavor: uh, cherry or something
173. Lunch meat: smoked turkey
174. Board game: Clue!
175. Video game: rock band 2
176. Website: Deviantart! but also youtube.
177. Book: Artemis Fowl is my favorite series of all time, closely followed by Fablehaven, but there are so many books i like...
178. Computer game: sugar sugar? no wait, Sims 3!
179. Number: 8, 5, 13, 12
180. Cereal: Reese's Puffs!
181. Comedian: Jeff Dunham, all the way! (But also Gabriel Iglesias!)
182. Dessert: Brownies!
183. Disney character: Oh jeeze i haven't seen classic disney in soooooo long, you have no clue. probably Mulan.
184. Clothing store: *shrug* there's this really awesome consignment store in juneau that i like?
185. Past time: Hanging with my friends! also reading, writing, drawing, doodling, listening to music, watching my favorite shows, and sleeping. and eating.
186. Teacher: Miss Horseman, & Mrs. Fletcher from elementary school. then pretty much all of my teachers from last year.
187. Childhood toy: Uh, my collection of beanie-baby birds?
188. Carnival game/ride: the one where you sit in the apple and you spin around
189. Candy bar: Twix
190. Magazine: Stone soup?
191. Salad dressing: RANCH <3
192. Thing to do on the weekend: Sleep man. Sleep everyday. ALL day. (<--that's what Kenna said, but I can't really add anything on to that)
193. Hot drink: Hot Cider!
194. Season: Winter
195. Sport to watch: Fencing!
196. Person to talk to online: I really don't know. Are we talking people i don't know irl? Then Neon, Natalie, and Kenna. Orsomething. Aila's fun too.
~Your Bedroom/Sleeping Habits~
197. What color are your sheets?: white and light blue striped.
198. What color are your bedroom walls?: really really really light green. i actually thought they were white until a month ago.
199. Do you have posters on your wall?: some old wolf ones
200. If so of what?: uhm, already answered? anyway i also have my rock collection in a display case that's way too small, and plaque things, and random junk.
201. Do you have a tv in your bedroom?: nope
202. How many pillows are on your bed?: not enough
203. What do you normally sleep in?: honestly? my clothes. but sometimes i change into gym shorts vs jeans.
204. Describe your favorite pair of pajamas: No pajamas
205. What size bed do you have?: Queen
206. Do you have a waterbed/bunkbed/daybed?: I really want a bunkbed, lol.
207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom?: no.
208. Do you listen to music while trying to fall asleep?: Sometimes
209. Describe the last nightmare you had: i don't remember it O.o
210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?: sometimes
211. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed?: normal people: 2. 3 if small people. me and my friends: one. seriously i sleep over the whole bed.
212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions?: yeahhhh
213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling?: thank godtiss no.
214. Do you snore?: my dad says i used to. but he's my dad. i can't trust him with these things.
215. How about drool?: lol once in a while XD
216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room?: yeah -.-
217. What color is the carpet in your room?: tannish
218. What's under your bed?: abigmoundoftotallyuselessjunkthatireallyneedtogothroughbutitwouldtakesolongandidontwanttocauseimlazylikethat. oh, and wrapping paper.
219. Coke/Pepsi: Fanta
220. Doughnuts/bagels: Doughnuts :3
221. Day/night: 9 pm-5 am
222. Wicked witch of the east/wicked witch of the west: North
224. Make love/have sex: what
225. Coffee/tea: hot chocolate
226. Hamburgers/hotdogs: hawtdawgs
227. Rap/rock: Rock
228. Britney/Christina: uh
229. Swiss cheese/american cheese: haha i actually love american. and hate swiss.
230. Real World/Road Rules: hmm?
231. Backstreet Boys/N*sync: Backstreet boys! (never heard n sync, but...)
232. Silver/gold: Silver.
233. Nike/Adidas: CONVERSE
234. McDonalds/Taco Bell: mcdonalds .u.
235. Sweet/sour: both!
236. Punk/emo: um
237. Hot/cold: Cold
238. Winter/summer: Winter!
239. Spring/fall: Autumn (:
240. Operas/plays: Plays~
241. Read/watch tv: Both
242. Cd's[Cd is?]/tapes: CDs
243. Dvd's[Dvd is?]/vhs: dvds. cause our vhs player broke a loooong time ago.
244. Old/New: ....depends
245. Shorts/skirts: Shorts!
246. Pink/red: red
247. Colored pictures/black and white photos: colored. b&w are cool, but i love color <3
248. Meat/vegetables: veggies xp
249. Mexican food/chinese food: Chinese all the way!
250. Commercials/infomercials: Informercials are easier to make fun of. (once again Kenna, agreed!)
251. Scary movies/comedies: both... but comedies more *hides under covers* and scary movies only with friends.
252. Bikinis/one piece bathing suits: either
253. Sandals/tennis shoes: tennis shoes
254. Dogs/cats: both! cats more, but also dogs more....
255. Unicorns/fairies: Fairies! *le launched into AF fangirl overdrive mode*
256. Water/land: both
257. Sugar/spice: sugar!
258. Black/white: rainbow?
259. Ribbons/bows: ribbons are way more useful
260. Chicken/beef: Chicken
261. Colored christmas lights/regular white christmas lights: both! lots and lots and lots all over. allll overrrrr.
262. Cars/trucks: TRUCKS. if only they weren't such dang gas guzzlers.
263. Austin Powers/James Bond: DONT MAKE ME PICK
264. Popcorn/pretzels: POPCORN C:
265. Hip/hop: asdfgjkl;
266. Passionate kiss/peck: WELL I WOULDN'T KNOW...
267. WWE wrestling/ real wrestling: ...neither.
268. Back rub/foot massage: both!
269. Picture frames/photo albums: Albums
270. Pens/pencils: Pencils. because i'm paranoid of screwing up. but it's fun to use pens too
~What Is Your Opinion Of The Following~
271. Eminem: okay
272. Virgins: Hi.
273. God: May exist, but definitely not how anyone perceives him. (maybe i should just keep Kenna's answers for the rest of this...)
274. The Osbournes: ?
275. Reality TV: ehhh
276. J.Lo: eh
277. Religion: Bad and good. (Kenna)
278. Emo music: um?
279. Valentine's Day: candy. ....what?
280. Christina Aguilera's comeback: okay
281. Homosexuals: Is that another word for person? ah yes. I love people. Nomattertheirsexuality. (Kenna. Why is this even a question?)
282. Abortion: Pro-choice before the 3rd trimester. After the third, unless something is going very wrong, do not abort your child >< (KENNA)
283. Inter-racial relationships: Like, a black person with a white person? Again, why is this even a question?
284. Murder: more cases for Sherlock
285. Death: there's this one saying thing that goes "don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive anyway." precisely.
286. Obesity: i'm not saying fat people can't be beautiful (or handsome or whatever) but if you're unhealthily overweight you need to loose weight.
287. Pre-marital sex: not for meeee
288. Terrorism: ugh ugh ugh
289. Pornography: uhm...im my personal opinion, ew, but im sure there are people out there who appreciate it...?
290. Fortune tellers: Sign me up!
291. Threesomes: Nonononono
292. Prostitution: See above
293. Politics: my mind is about to blow up.
294. Country music: ehhhh. Theres like three songs i can handle.
295. George W. Bush: *chokes* oh god no
296. Cloning: *shivers* no
297. Britney's boobs: wonderful. just wonderful.
298. Gas prices in America: how thrilling.
~Name Game~ What Do You Think Of When You Hear These Common Names?...
299. Jack: and Jill
300. Tiffany: a lapdog or a popular girl
301. Ben: Benjamin, my character!
302. Maria: My old friend from when i was like 3
303. Jennifer: Lawrence
304. Nicole: from my school
305. Amy: and the Doctor
306. Adam: Levine
307. Richard: Nixon XP
308. Justin: from my school.
309. Arnold: with the accent. i'm not even bothering looking up how to spell his last name.
310. Tom: Hiddleston c:
311. Melissa: actresses
312. Charlotte: and Wilbur
313. Harold: Laura knows what i'm thinking about.
314. John: Watson
315. Joel: kid from school
316. Vanessa: Fablehaven~
317. Michelle: Obama!
318. Kevin: the bird from UP
319. Brent: my cousin
320. Jake: the dog. and finn the humaaaaaaan. (Kenna ;D)
321. Billy: Bob Joe Bob
322. Sarah: meeeee!
323. Natalie: kid from school
324. Christy: Christine, kid from school
325. Nick: kid from old school
326. Linda: friend from Tanana
327. Taylor: kid from old...town
328. Jordan: kid from other school
329. Jaime: Jamie
330. Adrian: kid from school
~Have You Ever....~
331. Mooned anyone?: nope
332. Been on a diet?: no
333. Been to a foreign country?: yeah!
334. Broken a bone?: No
335. Swallowed a tooth/cap/filling?: i dont think so
336. Swear at a teacher?: nope
337. Talked to an LJ member via e-mails or instant messages?: no. except for my friends irl on lj
338. Got in a fight?: not punching-kicking-hitting ones, like im-not-talking-to-you-anymore ones
339. Dated a teacher?: YES. loljk XD jkjkjk
340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants?: maybe when i was like 5.
341. Thought about killing your enemy?: no
342. Gone skinny dipping?: nope
343. Met another LJ member in the flesh?: my irl friends
344. Told a little white lie?: yeah...
345. Told a secret you swore not to tell?: never! seriously
346. Used a foreign object to masturbate?: nope
347. Misused a swear word?: i dont think so
348. Been on tv?: probably. used to live in a tiny town
349. Been on the radio?: no
350. Been in a mosh pit[pot]?: no
351. Been to a concert?: yeah
352. Dated one of your best friends?: crushed on one in elementary school
353. Loved someone so much it makes you cry?: no
354. Decieved somebody close to you?: if you count telling my parents i wont stay up too late, then yes
356. Been to a rodeo?: nope
357. Been on a talk show?: no again
358. Been on a game show?: no
359. Been on an airplane?: i live in juneau, alaska. there are no roads out of juneau, alaska. two and two makes...
360. Got to ride on a firetruck?: yeah
361. Came close to dying?: no
362. Cheated on a bf/gf?: nope
363. Gave someone a piggy back ride?: all the time when my little cousins are around...
364. Terrorized a babysitter?: nope. i was a good kid, lol
365. Made a mud pie?: TOTALLY!
366. Had a dream that our falling off a cliff?: no
367. Snuck out of the house at night?: nope
368. Been so drunk you don't remember your name?: Never
369. Had an eating disorder?: i eat too much junk food. does that count? im not fat but i don't exercise and i eat too much, lol
370. Felt like you didn't belong?: yeah
371. Felt like the 3rd wheel?: nope. well maybe, but not really
372. Smoked?: never
373. Done drugs?: nope
374. Stolen money from a poor person begging on the street?: NO!
375. Had your tonsils removed?: nope
376. Gone to camp?: yes!
377. Won a bet?: yeah ;D
378. Written a love letter?: Yeaaah...
379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love?: not really
380. Written a love poem?: um, poems about love. not anything to do with MY love, but love.
381. Kissed in the rain?: nope.
382. Slow danced with someone you love?: haha yes, on my dad's shoes when i was little
383. Participated in cyber sex?: uh, nooooooo
384. Faked an orgasm?: nooo
385. Stolen a kiss?: yeah i have a stash of stolen ones. but no.
386. Asked a friend for relationship advice?: sometimes... more like hinting that i need a pep-talk relationship-wise
387. Had a friend steal your bf/gf?: no
388. Watched the sunset/rise with someone you love?: sort of. ive been outside with my family as the sun was setting.
389. Gotten a speeding ticket?: Nope
390. Done jail time?: nooo
391. Had to wear a uniform to work?: No
392. Won a trophy?: yes...*blush*
393. Thrown up in public?: yes. on my kindergarten teacher.
394. Bowled a perfect game?: no ;n;
395. Failed/got held back?: like a class? nope!
396. Got perfect attendance in grade school?: for a quarter...
397. Roasted pumpkin seeds?: not myself. ive eaten ones my dad's roasted.
398. Taken ballet lessons?: when i was younger
399. Attempted suicide?: no
400. Cut yourself?: nope. but paper cuts me a lot.
401. Did you play with Barbies?: oh yes
402. Did you own Treasure Trolls?: what?
403. Did you watch Beverly Hills 90210?: no
404. Did you play Simon?: no Xp
405. Did you watch Fraggle Rock?: no
406. Did you wet the bed?: nope. maybe when i was still in diapers, but that wouldn't be technically wetting the BED...
407. Did you believe there were monsters in your closet or under your bed?: no, not really
408. Did you wear the underwear with the days of the week on them?: lol i had a set and tried. but it didnt work.
409. Were you shy?: lolyeah
410. Were you spoiled?: by relatives
411. Were you abused?: No
412. Did you go to the circus?: like, ONCE. ugh
413. Did you go to the zoo?: YES!
414. Were you in a car accident?: no
415. Did you build snowmen?: YES!
416. Did you cry when you scraped your knee?: yeah Dx
417. Were your older cousins mean to you?: no
418. Did you think slinkies were cool?: YES
419. Did you think the Ninja Turtles really lived in the sewer?: nope
420. Were you afraid of the dark?: not usually...
421. Did you have slumber parties? oh yes
422. Did you have New Kids On The Block sheets, curtains, sleeping bags, dolls and pajamas?: no
423. Did you tease your hair out like Tiffany?: who?
424. Did you believe in the Easter Bunny/Santa Claus/ and the Tooth Fairy?: at some point. i dont remember it.
425. Do you believe in aliens?: People that come from mexico into america. Yes
426. Name 3 things that are next to your computer: Me. My blanket. My pillow.
427. Do you have any hidden talents?: i guess
428. Do you wish MTV would play music videos?: YES
429. If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it be? Action thriller thing
430. What would your movie star name be?: my name?
431. Do you play any sports?: used to
432. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?: who needs scary movies? i've been subject to Tiana showing me a multitude of weeping angels in the dark. that's all i need to be freaked out at night o.o but the trailer for human centipede, holy crap, i woke up in the middle of the night thinking about it and freaked out
433. What is the best movie you've seen in the theater or rented recently? Amazing Spider Man. Ice age 4 (I'm a total CGI junkie)
434. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen?: Napoleon Dynamite .n.
435. Do you drive?:no Dx
436. What is your dream car?: an impala
437. Do you think you're good looking?: in my mirror at home. when im actually in public any resemblance of good-looking-ness disappears.
438. Do others think you are good looking?: not according to the my friends' secrets app on facebook -.- although of course my actual friends tell me i'm cute when we're on that subject. but that's obligatory.
439. Would you ever sky dive?: LET'S GO
440. Do you believe in Bigfoot?: when Gladys was telling us about Tanana's version of bigfoot it seemed scary real O.o
441. How many rooms do you have in your house?: like 8 not counting the garage
442. Are you afraid of roller coasters?: i dont get the chance to go on many, but i dont like them in general.
443. Do you believe in God?: no.
444. Do you believe in Satan?: no.
445. Do you believe there is a heaven?:i believe theres an afterlife. (Kenna)
446. Do you believe there is a hell?:no
447. Do you own a pool table?: nope
448. Do you have a pool?: we used to have an inflatable one. now we have none. but there's a public pool right down the street so it's all good
449. Do you have a dishwasher in your kitchen? yeah
450. Do you like chocolate?: GIVE ME SOME
451. Who/what is on your 2011 calendar?: ...the days of the year?
452. How many U.S.?: what?
453. Ever wished on a shooting star?: yeah
454. Best Halloween costume you ever wore?: my costumes tend to suck. but i'm going to be a pirate this year, and i'm going to make it look awesome >
455. Do you carry any weapons on you?: a pocket knife sometimes.
456. What is your weakness?: my laziness...
457. Name something you can't get enough of: ramen. AF. The Doctor and Sherlock. these videos
458. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives:
Awesome. awesome. awesome
. Artistic, happy-go-lucky, and friendly.
459. How many kids do you want to have?: ADOPTED BABIES. one or two. (Kenna O.o should i be worried we have the same answer on this?)
460. Future daughters names: i have a huge big list of names, dont even get me started
461. Future sons names: ditto^
462. What is your ideal way to die?: shot in the head because a) it's relatively painless and b)it's more exciting than dying in your sleep.
463. How do you release stress?: those videos i never get tired of.
464. Are you a trendy person?: not really...
465. Are you an artistic person?: well since i consider myself an artist in every sense of the word, i hope so.
466. Are you a realistic person?: i guess
467. Do you un-tie your shoes every time you take them off?: heck no. those laces havent been untied since the last time they came undone which was about two months ago.
68. Are you a strong person?: like mentally or physically?
469. Are you a strong willed person?: yes. very XD i'm stubborn.
470. Who is the last person to e-mail you?: Aurora
471. Who is the last person to IM you?: IM as in text? (gosh i'm out of it) Laura
472. Do you hate chain e-mails?: yes.
473. Are you a deep sleeper?: in the morning
474. Are you a good story teller?: if i was telling stories to my stuffed animals...
475. What do you believe is your best quality?: Uhm... my friendlyness?
476. What is your greatest accomplishment?: *shrug*
477. Do you like to burn candles or incense?: yes!
478. Do you do yoga?: no
479. Do you have your own credit card?: i have a debit card...?
480. Let's say you win the lotto. What do you do with all that money?: 1. College 2. iphone 4S 3. Macbook
481. Do you have a check book?: no
482. Do you like your driver's license picture?: dont have one...
484. What color is your hair naturally?: same color it is now. though it was more blond when i was little
485. How many fillings do you have?: none -yet-
486. How many cavities did you have at your last dentist visit?: none
487. Worst feeling in the world?: being alone
488. Best feeling in the world?: being happy and then realizing you can go home and do stuff that makes you even more happy.
489. Is the glass half empty or half full?: it's too big. are you asking if im an optimist or a pessimist? (lol noooo) Optimist
490. Last thing you downloaded?: songs
491. Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life?: no
492. What do you think people think of you?: People tell me that im awesome. but they're silly. (Kenna
493. Are you a likeable person?: well since i have 20+ friends and 20+ sort of friends, im guessing yes
494. Do you need therapy?: no
495. Do you take medication for a chemical imbalance?: no
496. What the best way to be proposed to?: a) on a park bench in the rain in the evening or b)some cute original way that i dont know about
497. What kind of movie would you star in?: didn't i already answer this question?
498. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?: Oh my gosh yes
499. What are you thinking?: ihavetofinishthissoicangowatchdoctorwho!
500. What's your favorite phrase?: Already said a saying i like under what i think about death, so I'm gonna go with a quote here. i love lots of quotes but this one is awesome
"You are you. Now, isn't that pleasant?" -Doctor Seuss. I love all his quotes <3